hi

Discussion in 'World War 2' started by Nathan, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Nathan

Nathan New Member

hello,

Nice forum! :)

I just wanted to pass along a friendly note of a site I look after. It is **** history and modeling site. I just wanted to invite anyone over to take a look. I am a big history buff and I am admin on the us-aircraft forum. We have a new site being designed. Until then keep an eye out for any new changes. We have a good core of posters.

Thanks,
    Nate

2. sniper

sniper Active Member

Hi Nate,

Welcome to the forum. You may find you have a few visits from our members as we do have some modellers amongst us including myself. Not really into the aircraft modelling, prefer ships myself but i will pop along at some stage when i'm not too busy. We do have a modelling section within our forum where i think some of the members have posted some pics of models they have done. Would welcome your views on some of our creations and it would be interesting to see some of yours and perhaps some of your members would like to post some pics of theirs up as well.

Cheers
    Sniper

3. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Welcome to the forum Nathan. I hope you become a valued member over time.

However a basic warning on forum ettiquette. You do NOT join a new forum and with your first post advertise your own forum with a direct invite to members to come on over. That is what is termed as POACHING. I am sure as a moderator you would not appreciate me going into your forum and doing the same. Extreme bad manners.

I am willing to overlook it this time, as I have removed the links in this thread and also removed your thread in the Air section. If in time you do prove a valued member then I will turn a blind eye to such blatant advertising so long as it is in a relevant post.

Please do not exhibit such bad manners again as next time it will be an outright ban.

Welcome to the forum :D