How will the Axis invade the America if all others have fallen

Discussion in 'World War 2' started by vashstampede, Jul 31, 2012.

1. vashstampede

vashstampede Active Member

We will just fast forward to if the Axis had gained control of entire Europe (including UK), Africa, and Asia, as well as Austrilia and New Zealand. There is only America continents are left.

There are some questions on how the world will be shaped and the major events take place after that point.

1. How many areas would each of the Axis powers be controlling?
    There is no doubt that Germany would be in control of entire Europe, Africa, and Russia up to half way to Siberia although they might try to take it all the way to Asia, but I think Japanese might just grab some parts of the Russia in Far East for the sake of having a "buffer zone" since right below it is China's Manchuria which had been built into an mining and industrial base for Japanese Empire.
    Japan would be in control of entire Asia, Australia, all islands in Pacific, and they might have moved westward.
    Thus the two countries would meet somewhere in the middle... Middle East to be exactly.

2. How will they invade America?
    As for American continents, I believe it would have taken both Germany and Japan years of planning and building fleet in order to launch the final invasion. Although Germany might be heading toward South America first, since they have had allies down there. And they could move north to proceed conquer the U.S. by land. While Japanese could be attacking the U.S. from the east with their fleet and bombard U.S. west coast before launch landing operations. The two would probably combine forces near California and proceed to take control of entire west coast first before moving east. However, it is possible that the Germans might also attempt to launch a landing operating on the U.S. east coast when all the U.S.'s attention is set on the west coast.

Well further details can be hard to say. I want to hear what others might say about this event. Anyone else would like to give it a shot? :)