Ships of World War Two

Discussion in 'World War 2' started by liverpool annie, Jan 2, 2009.

1. liverpool annie

liverpool annie New Member

This is probably "old hat" to you guys .... :headhurt: but I found this ... thought you maybe interested !!

Battleships, Aircraft Carriers, Cruisers, Destroyers, etc.

Ships of World War Two

Annie :confused:

2. war hawk

war hawk New Member

Umm there is a problem? I DID NOT SEE THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER HORNET!! And I didn"t see the Indianapolis you know the one where the crew was eaten by Sharks and they drank saltwater , the ones that drank saltwater said that there was Ice cream and water in the ship and the normal ones tried to stop them but couldn"t stop them from swimming strait down. The spam that they were eating attracted the Sharks and killed more. I want to know if I missed them somehow??.:focus::banplease::headhurt: Good thread.:popcorn: I hope I didn"t miss them somehow?

3. Adrian Roberts

Adrian Roberts Active Member

I don't think you missed them WH, but if the guy is posting stuff about every warship of WW2 he is going to take a while to do all of them!

As far as it goes, it seems a good effort

4. David Layne

David Layne Active Member

Warhawk read this bit " As the manual was designed specifically for recognition, it includes classes of warships, not individual ships. Thus, all the ships presented here are lead ships of their class."

Don't ya just love Warhawk's posts?

5. war hawk

war hawk New Member

Yeah I guess.

6. spidge

spidge Active Member

From his site:

1. USS Hornet (CV-12) Essex-class aircraft carrier of World War Two

From another site

2. Indianapolis