Stoned wallabies

Discussion in 'Barracks' started by Kyt, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

2. Golden Wattle

Golden Wattle New Member

3. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

4. spidge

spidge Active Member

That is a great story. Could just imagine watching from the homesteads verandah!

5. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I would love to see this! Must take some poppies up to the Raoches and give them to the Wallabies there.

6. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

That roo GW posted must be in a zoo in the UK. Foster's is only consumed there...

7. John

John Active Member

:eek:mg: It's not a Queensland kangaroo as they only drink XXXX

8. Antipodean Andy

Antipodean Andy New Member

Or a Victorian one - no VB.

9. Adrian Roberts

Adrian Roberts Active Member

I was in the supermarket the other day and I came across some Stoned Dates.

I thought "far out dates, man". :peace:

10. Golden Wattle

Golden Wattle New Member

Groan.
    GW:bounce:

11. Cobber

Cobber New Member

Wallaby's and Roos high on poppy's no wonder they hoped around in circles, hahha that's just great, and like Spidge mentioned watching them from the homestead veranda would be a great way to spend some time.
    As for the wallaby/Roo no matter what he's drinking if he is Aussie and out back or out bush some where, then he should be drinking it direct from the stubby, whats this full glass with the perfect head for?
    So this wallaby/Roo must be a expat, as it's drinking Fosters and drinking from a glass as well.

Wallaby's & Kangaroo is good to eat, cook it any way you cook other meats, a very lean meat, with decent levels of minerals and some vitamins.
    I would probably need or prefer to have a large farm of some thousand or more Hectares and have large fences along perimeter to keep wallaby/roos in. And do this with out decimating the wild population,, if farmed well, then the females would give birth every year, and i would imagine that like beef and lamb the animals that are slaughtered for food would be a youngish animal with the older ones being breeders.