Worth a Quick Look

Discussion in 'World War 2' started by Keith, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Keith

Keith New Member

http.//www.printmini.com/printables/wwii/wwii1a.shtml

Cheers
    Keith

2. Kitty

Kitty New Member

a nice little selection there Keith, how did you stumble across those?

3. Keith

Keith New Member

Hi Kitty,
    While I am still a little under par, and house-bound, I thought I may build my new grand-daughter a dolls house.
    Looking at a few of that hobbies info sites, you can imagine my delight to be confronted with these minipics which I can only think must be intended for a miniture house of a WWII enthusiast.

Hope you are keeping well
    Cheers
    Keith

4. Kitty

Kitty New Member

I like the idea:D

5. sniper

sniper Active Member

Hi Keith,

I have in the attic a complete dolls house kit to be made up but have no one to make it for. It even has the furniture to be made up from kit form as well. Thinking of putting it all up on fleabay at some stage. If your interested in any of the bits let me know and i will see what i have.

Sniper

6. Kitty

Kitty New Member

take it before he starts looking at me funny :O

7. Keith

Keith New Member

Hi Sniper,
    Thanks for your very kind offer.
    Normally I like to make everything from scratch, that said, I have a garage bursting at the seams with cut offs from other jobs.
    Why I was going through the hobby sites was to try and find some inspiration or helpful hints re construction.
    Mainly an idea on how to start.
    It will still be some time before my wife will consider me fit enough to venture int the garage/workshop.
    So any thought of venturing out, to take advantage of your generousity, is a big no no.
    Since being confined to bed for over three months, for the main part only vaguely aware of the real world, I have lost the ability to walk, let alone drive a car.
    So it will be a draughting job that I will have to be satisfied with for the moment, possibly a model of my own semi which tends to seem right for the job.

:crutch: :nono:

Cheers
    Keith

8. sniper

sniper Active Member

Well mate the offer is there. Parts i have include little items cast in a light metal such as mantle clocks etc and your more than welcome to them.

Sniper

9. Keith

Keith New Member

Hi Sniper,
    If you can wait a bit longer, till I'm well enough to get around, I would love to accept your offer.
    When I have :crutch: exchanged for :car:

:hi::canada:
    Cheers
    Keith

10. Kitty

Kitty New Member

i'll let him know keith

11. Keith

Keith New Member

Hi Kitty,
    Thanks for offering to tell Sniper.
    Has he left the forum for a while ?
    :bolt:
    :confused:

Cheers
    Keith

12. sniper

sniper Active Member

Hi Keith,
    I'll send you a list of what i have and then you can choose what you think you will need for your project. What you don't want i'll be listing on ebay on a future free listing weekend. What you want i can bring up next time we are visiting my future outlaw as i will be coming into Macc to do the cemetery there.

Sniper

13. Keith

Keith New Member

Hi Sniper,
    Check your Private Messages.
    :)
    Cheers
    Keith