"You Must Sink The BISMARCK"

Discussion in 'World War 2' started by Wise1, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

2. David Layne

David Layne Active Member

Although I am registered when I click this link and your other links I get the following.

David Layne, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

3. marcus69x

marcus69x Guest

Hello. just making a post so I can play on a game in the arcade.

4. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

David, try now.

5. Kitty

Kitty New Member

This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated honey. Either post relavant comments to the subject, or don't post at all. There are hundreds of websites out there offering free games.

The arcade is here for the use of our members who first and foremost wish to discuss WW2. Random posting, however honest, in order to access the arcade is not tolerated.

6. liverpool annie

liverpool annie New Member

I finally got the links also Lee ... but can't post any images .... do I need to go back to Kyt's tutorial ?? :noidea:

Annie :)

7. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

What are you trying to post?

8. liverpool annie

liverpool annie New Member

I was trying to post a picture to one of the threads ! .... I did it the way I usually do it ( it was a jpg ) .... but it kept saying " This is not a valid image file "

Then I thought maybe thats why Kyt did the thread ... maybe theres a new way to do it !! :noidea:

Techno Duck Annie !

9. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

there are some limits placed on images, if you can email it lee@wisener.net I will check it.

10. Kyt

Kyt Άρης

Keith is having the same problem. From what he said the pics seem t obe within limit. Am awaiting for him to email it to me for me to check.

EDIT - I'm getting the following though I am trying to post a pic I have posted before

download2.jpg:
    Imageinfo Failed:

PHP Error: The function exec() has been disabled.

11. Wise1

Wise1 Getting Wiser!

oh, thats not good as I know whats wrong. Ok leave it with me.

12. David Layne

David Layne Active Member

Working now.